Wednesday

Borders - Urban/Grungy Pack - $25

Here's another pack of easy-to-use borders, my Urban/Grungy pack, and I think they're awesome! These are less flowery, and will definitely give your photos an edge. Comes with instructions and a tutorial on how to apply and customize the borders.

Click HERE to go to purchase page!

10 borders - $25
  • Edge of Stone - white and black
  • Fossilized Frame - reg. and double layer
  • Grungy Edge
  • Leaky Water - white and black
  • Outer Streaks
  • Burnt Paper
  • Soarin'
  • Soarin' Intensified
  • TriAngulars Frame - whtie and black
  • Urban Edge w/ Texture



1 comment:

Welcome... said...

Those Borders are awesome. I can't wait to purchase mines. =)

welcome.

To make a purchase on any of the products here, email me at Deth9@hotmail.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal.